Pages

10.11.2010

EEK! Halloween Art

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic Monday :)

I want to share a quick project I made this afternoon.  It was so quick I worked on it while making dinner for the kiddos.

First I took a picture frame that I got at a yard sale a few weeks ago for 75 cents.



I spray painted it black and then inserted a piece of scrapbook paper I had on hand for another project.

I then hand drew the word "EEK!" and cut it out of black cardstock I also had on hand.  Look out cricut users ... haha :)



Then I glued them to the paper. 



I had a fuzzy spider that I picked up at the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago and I hot glued that on.



Voila!

I think it turned out pretty cute :)

 And here it is all next to my little ghoulie.  I got that ghost a few years ago at Wal-Mart I think.  It has a battery in it to make it glow. 




What do you think?


Linking up to Stephanie Lynn & Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Love love all your comments. They make me so happy. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)