Pages

12.01.2011

Back...?

Hi Everyone!

It has been several months since my last post.  All I can say is that life happens and ask that you understand.  Is that too much to ask of you? I hope not. Over the last few months I have been busy holding down the fort while my husband was out to sea. Honestly, trying to keep up with this blog and my projects got to be too much. So I let it slide. I am sorry.

However, my neighbor and good friend has inspired me to try again.  Hubbie and I have worked on many projects since he has returned from deployment and we have some more tricks up our sleeves.  I hope you will come back and check out what we have going on in our little North Carolina home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Love love all your comments. They make me so happy. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)