Pages

9.03.2010

Hurricane Earl

Yup, here I am talking about the weather :)

We made it through Hurricane Earl unscathed... yippee! 

Honestly, the worst part of Earl was the anticipation and the ruckus it caused. People stocking up on water, canned good, batteries and gas.  It took me thirty minutes to get to the pump at BJs.  Which was totally worth it because I only paid $2.36/gallon!!!  I don't know if anyone else out there has gas for cheaper but here that is great.

In other great news... hubbie comes home in one week!!!  YAY!  We then have him to ourselves (except workdays) for two and a half weeks :)

Because I don't have much else to say I thought I would leave you with one of the most beautiful places I have been...







Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Love love all your comments. They make me so happy. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me :)